Bellanca Lorena: Zooshoo | J. Adams Shoes Mini Review

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Zooshoo | J. Adams Shoes Mini Review

So I've reviewed these shows on my various social media, I just wanted to share on my blog! I will hopefully be doing more of these in the future! I'm not sure how to format a fashion blog post, if you have any tips please share with me! I can do a video and take pictures but for some reason, I'm not sure on how or what to write in the blog post hahahaa.
I love these Shoes! They came quick , exactly the date stated for arrival (way to go!) and they came in a box individually wrapped in linen bags for protection. I really love the black suede and I love that there are comfortable, not too high (I rarely wear heels and these are my go-to heels now.) I wish I would've ordered a size 8, because 8.5 is a little bit too big. Silly me, I thought the shoe wouldn't fit me so that's the reason I choose 8.5 instead of 8 is because I have a small foot that is wide. There is no problem with these shoes because they lace up so they're true to size if you have a chunky foot like me don't worry about it , get your normal size. I really want the nude now haha!!! I received these shoes with a discount in order to give my honest opinion! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment