Bellanca Lorena: ZOOSHOO Haul | Strappy High Box Heel

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

ZOOSHOO Haul | Strappy High Box Heel

                                       

What they are: 

I love that they're 100% VEGAN MATERIAL and a timeless design that can compliment any wardrobe. The heel is approx. 3.75" and this shoe fits true to size.
  • THE PERFECT SHOE: This stunning pair of heels is ideal for weddings, parties and every other special occasion that calls for dressy, upscale shoes! These Ankle Strap High Heels are the perfect pair to add a few inches to your frame, elongate your legs and rock every dress, denim jean, or maxi with ease!
  • STYLISH ANKLE STRAP FOR A SECURE FIT: Featuring a cute strap that hugs your ankle for custom support and provides a comfort throughout wear. Your feet will not slip, turn or move out of place while wearing these gorgeous heels!
  • COMFORT IN EVERY STEP: Heeled shoes don't have to feature thick, heavy soles to be comfortable or safe to wear! This pair is perfectly designed for steady steps, as it features a single, slim sole that ideally balances the heel height with the rest of the sleek shoe design.

Where to find them: J.Adams Strappy High Box Heel on Amazon




How I feel about them:

I like that they're Vegan because they're made with eco conscious material. All J.Adams shoes are made wonderfully, and they're some of my favorite styles. They're so trendy and unbelievably gorgeous - they really make any outfit 100 times better. I think these heels are very beautiful in nude. The problem is with ME, I rarely -IF EVER- wear a heel that tall. I have smaller, wide feet - but I think these shoes are true to size. If I would've gotten an 8.5 the shoe wouldn't have fit me. I can't wear them for too long but they're still pretty comfortable for a high heel, so if you're used to wearing heels these shoes are going to be extremely comfortable. I could balance myself nicely wearing these and I walked well in them, I just don't wear heels so I couldn't wear them for long. I haven't worn heels in 3 years because I got pregnant and then I had my son. Even in formal occasions, I now wear a smaller heel. However, I would've worn these with out a problem back in the day ;)

I love Zooshoo, they really do offer great affordable shoes! I received these shoes at a discounted price for an honest review. The opinions I share are my own. I don't think you'll be disappointed with these shoes!












No comments:

Post a Comment