Bellanca Lorena: ZOOSHOO | Cute to the Core Sneaker Pom Poms

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

ZOOSHOO | Cute to the Core Sneaker Pom Poms


What they are:

These are CUTE TO THE CORE not J.Adams but my dog destroyed the box so thats why I used that white box.

  • These shoes are made of Synthetic material and have a Fluffy adorable pom pom on top. 
  •  Made of high quality satin fabric that is designed to facilitate all day wear.
  •  These sneakers feature a comfortable, padded insole and a sturdy, flexible outsole which is helpful to walking comfortable.



How I feel about them:

These are a fun pair of sneakers , they are cute and bold. 

I got the black ones. I wear a size 8 and ordered an 8 but i have wide feet.
I find it difficult to slip these shoes on. It is difficult to get my heal past the upper heal collar. These are shoes I need to use a shoe horn to put on and once they are on, they are perfect. Had I ordered a 9 they would have been too long. Overall, I think the shoes are comfortable and there is nothing wrong with them.  All I would say is use a shoe horn if you have a bit of trouble slipping them on so that you don’t wear  the shoe down.
I received this item heavily discounted for my honest review. I don't mind Questions and comments , I will try to answer as soon as I can.

xo Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment