Bellanca Lorena: Meagoes Rose gold Two Port Charger

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Meagoes Rose gold Two Port Charger




What it did for me:

I have multiple car chargers that get hot after being plugged in for a while. When I was asked to test this product at a discounted price for my honest review I said yes. First, the blue light when plugged in is great at night. Trying to search for the plug driving down the road at night when your phone is dying and trying to use your GPS is frustrating. I also love that we can plug two devices to charge at the same time I tested this product this past weekend when I drove and it charged my iPhone quickly without a problem--when I arrived the plug was still cool. Finally I tested the speed at which it charges. I tested using my iPhone 6 plus It was at 20% battery and I turned on the low battery option and set my timer, it took about 40 minutes to charge to 100%. At home I waited for my phone to get down to  20 again again and plugged it in using my iPhone wall charger and under the same circumstances it charged to 100% in about an hour. So, in my opinion my new dual car charger is a fast charging option. I am very happy with it! If you liked my review and found it helpful please click the button below my review. xo

Where to find it: Meagoes Two port Charger

No comments:

Post a Comment