Bellanca Lorena: Lifestyle | Brieftons Vertigo Spiralizer

Monday, September 19, 2016

Lifestyle | Brieftons Vertigo Spiralizer





What it is:
  • Perfect for making long veggie strands & noodles for low carb, raw food, gluten free, no wheat, vegan, Paleo, vegetable meals. Replace high carb pasta with healthy & tasty veggie equivalents. Save valuable time by not having to slice, dice or cut the traditional way. Make professional-looking garnishes, apple chips, onion rings, potato nests, elegant salads, toppings, and so much more. A perfect gift for moms, cooks and healthy-conscious people or parent of fussy eating kids
  • Made from 100% BPA-free, food-safe, durable reinforced ABS plastic. Highly versatile thanks to 4 ultra-sharp Japanese 420-grade hardened stainless steel blades accessible via a convenient dial for endless veg/fruit creations. Removable top rack for compact storage. Strong suction cups for secure operation. Easy to handwash and dishwasher safe (top shelf). Blade cleaning brush included. Comes with a 600-ml container to conveniently store spiraled veggies.
where to find it: Brieftons Vertigo Spiralizer

What it did for me:I've been trying to eat more vegetables and I have used this a few times so far ; I must say I really like it . Makes perfect veggie replacements for spaghetti dishes if you're trying to watch your carbs. The blade knob is a little tough to turn, but works. The spirals it makes are smooth and come out easily into the holder underneath. It has helped me be more healthy because now I can replace a lot of foods with vegetable options and it's super easy to clean. I've tried other Spiralizers before (Purchased at Publix/Bath and Beyond/Macys) and I've gifted these because they were so much more difficult to use and I rarely did use them. I didn't know what to expect with this Spiralizer because I received this product at a discounted price in order to give an honest review and I'm so glad I got it because it really has changed my lifestyle to a healthier one. My family and I are grateful! The only reason it got 4 stars instead of 5 is because It was harder for me to use it with certain vegetables but I will continue to try different techniques. However, it was with the skinnier vegetables that it took more time but it's not a big deal - once I get a hang of it - it will be a 5 star product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment