Bellanca Lorena: Islands Miracle Essential Oils Gift Set

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Islands Miracle Essential Oils Gift Set

                            


This essential oil set is a gift in itself but if you want to get  the set and make gifts I have a couple DIYs for you ! Click on the video down below to see them!

Where to find : Islands Miracle Essential Oils Gift Set



I received these from the company but I feel so blessed to have  been able to try such a quality product! I definitely would recommend as a gift. The oils also have dropper control so you don't over use the product!










This gift set is amazing and all the essential oils smell so good! My favorites are Sweet Orange, Lemon, Patchouli, Eucalyptus and tea tree!  I will be updating this page on October 31st with WHY I chose specific Essential oils! So stay tuned!

xoxo Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment