Bellanca Lorena: Summer all year round in FLORIDA!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Summer all year round in FLORIDA!


Who doesn't enjoy a cool, refreshing Popsicle on a hot summer's day? The funny thing is , even though we are in "Fall time" Florida tends to be "summer" all year round! I really loved this and I reached out to the company and I'm so glad I got to try this product out in exchange for y review! So my recipe video was a fail....BUT NOT TO WORRY... I will be posting some soon. My son and I are really digging  some Watermelon Pops! I will post the link to the recipe (not my own) Yummy Watermelon Pops for those of you who would like to try before I'm able to post the video! This is a great item because some store bought ice pops are made with high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, and other unhealthy ingredients. Now we can make our own using healthier ingredients.

In this kit there are 6 professional Popsicle makers that come with a stable stand, funnel, and cleaning brush. The stand keeps the pops upright so that they don't tip over. You can also remove one Popsicle at a time, and the handles have built in sticks and drip guards. The Popsicle makers are generous size, and are easy to clean. I like how they are BPA Free, dishwasher safe, and FDA approved.

There are recipes that come with the purchase of the Popsicle makers, and they are really nice. I do like to come up with my own recipes and ingredients, and the possibilities are endless. I also LOVE PINTEREST ! That's where I found the Yummy Watermelon Pops!! You can make frozen treats using different liquids or mix it in with the fruit #Lebice


xoxo Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment