Bellanca Lorena: iBeautyLabs 24K Gold Collagen Face Mask Anti Aging Formula

Friday, October 21, 2016

iBeautyLabs 24K Gold Collagen Face Mask Anti Aging Formula


What it is:

  • Professional High Quality Facial Mask for Spas, Beauty Parlours and treatment at Home. Used by beauty experts around the world!
  • Look Great Everyday Everywhere! Innovative 10X Absorption Technology with "4 in 1" Treatment. Whitening, Moisturizing, Pore Minimizing & Anti-wrinkle.
  • 24k Gold Collagen Crystal Mask for Deep Tissue Rejuvenation and Collagen Renewal Mask
  • Perfect for rehydrating dry, damaged skin, leaving facial skin smooth and firm
  • Collagen face mask enhances collagen synthesis process, which can combat the effects of aging and overexposure to sunlight. Pack of 5 high quality masks
How to use:

1. For best results, refrigerate the mask for 15-20 mins before use. Do not freeze. 
2.Cleanse/Dry your face thoroughly. You may wash your face with a gentle cleanser and then softly exfoliate the skin to remove makeup residue. 
3.Open this face mask package and apply the mask. Gently press the mask on to your face to create a snug fit. 
4. Apply any excess Bio-Collagen liquid over your mask for better moisturizing effect.
5. Wear mask for 25-30mins.
6. Repeat 3 times/week


What it did for me:


 Unfortunately, I had a reaction to this mask - after a couple of seconds of wearing it my face began to itch. Legit , right after I took the pictures -it was starting to itch a bit during the pictures but nothing to strong UNTIL a few moments after. It has plant DNA which could be derived from Roses. In the past years I've acquired some sensitivity/allergies to products that contain rose extracts. Even though the components doesn't say it's specifically rose, it sort of smells like it. I will say that This mask works because after giving it to my mom and after she finished using it, her skin was noticeably softer, plumper, and smelled great.   It does do an excellent job at tightening fine lines and reducing fine lines. I put it on her in the evening, so this was refreshing to use because part of the application involves putting it in the fridge ahead of time. However, given the name - terms used like “24K” and “Gold”, I expected maybe a few teeny pieces of gold or gold foil in this, but there are no iridescent elements in the mask. It just looks like a gold color. While I appreciated the firmly sealed packaging, I did not anticipate the waterfall of rose water all down my pjs when I opened the package. Seemed excessive, but now I know it’s better to use this when your naked  in your bathroom OR if you're really careful only to open the top of the package instead of the whole thing LOL. The mask itself felt weird like a slab of skin. While the consistency felt nice and cooling on my face, it was just as fragile and  wholes ripped when I tried to adjust it on my face, as well as when I did it on my Mother's face.  I had to lay down to get it to rest evenly on my face. I was given a discount in return for my honest review.


xoxo Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment