Bellanca Lorena: Review | Volúm Lashes Natural Authentic Mink False Eyelashes

Monday, August 29, 2016

Review | Volúm Lashes Natural Authentic Mink False Eyelashes






About the Lashes:
  • Natural Dramatic Lashes: Increase the length and curl of your lashes naturally for any occasion
  • Thin, comfortable, yet durable band allows multiple uses with proper care
  • 100% Authentic Cruelty-Free North American Mink Fur: Stunning mink lashes resemble human hair
  • Long Lasting Lashes: Mink fur lasts up to 5 times longer than synthetic lashes.
  •  Approximately 550 Individual Lashes in every box hand-crafted onto each band
  • These retail for $9.99 on Amazon

Where to Find them: Volùm Lashes Authentic Eyelashes

I really liked these lashes, I was excited to try them out because it also said cruelty free mink lashes on the website. When I received the lashes, I wore them about 11 times before I did the video review. They're still as good as new! I was so happy about this because sometimes lash companies claim an unrealistic expectation of the longevity of their lashes. However, this one didn't specifically state anything, only 5x longer than synthetic lashes. Which is very true , in the picture above would be the 12th time I wore the lashes.  As I was filming I noticed the box said made in China. It didn't specifically say if the lashes were made in China or if the lash container is...etc. So I'm not 100% sure about what to think about this. Just to clarify---> Nothing against China, it's just their regulations on beauty are different from here in the United States. I really do love the style of lashes and I do get a lot of compliments when I wear them! I hope the store will carry more styles of lashes. As for now I only see this particular pair!


Video:



No comments:

Post a Comment