Bellanca Lorena: Review | Prefer Beauty 3 stainless steel tweezers

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Review | Prefer Beauty 3 stainless steel tweezers





    I lost one of the three HAHAHAH , maybe my husband forgot to "return it" lol ;)

What they are:

  • Tweezer Set Includes 1x Slant, 1x Pointed, 1x Square Tweezers & A Carry Case.
Where to find it : Tweezers Set


What they claim: 
  •  The Slant Tweezers Are Perfect for Taming Those Bushy Brows in Minutes! They are good for applying falsies too. It's also a Perfect Tool For men to take out all Unwanted Hair in The Nose, Cheeks, or Ears.

What I think:

 I believe these are the Multipurpose Pointed Tweezers that  will help you   Accurately Reach and Remove every single hair like a PRO! The Square Tweezer Will Make It Possible To Tweeze a large area, and the slanted will help you tame your brows. I use to never do my brows and now this set is making it easy for me to upkeep my brow shape. At first, it took me some time to learn how to maneuver the tweezers, also they were so sharp tat I kept splitting my hairs. If you're use to plucking you'll be fine because now I have no trouble but before I wasn't really experienced in grooming my own brows.

Brow tutorial coming soon? YASSSS!!!!


Video Review:



No comments:

Post a Comment